Upskill Your Financial KnowledgeJoin a training session to improve your knowledge!
At BAAS Bookkeeping, we are happy to do the work for you. However, we also recognise that some clients also want to upskill their own financial literacy.
These short half-day courses are ideal for the business owner or manager responsible for the finances and accounts within a business.
Course topics include:
- Better understand & utilise your Accounting Software in your business – a guide for those new to business and accounting software
- Getting to Know Your Business Numbers – Creating and reading Financial Reports
- Bank Reconciliation and Bank Feeds
- Customised Business Reporting
- Budget and Cash Flow Setup
- Sales Invoicing
- Integrating other Apps into your Accounting Software
- Customise your Chart of Accounts
Courses are offered on both a one to one, and group training basis, and start from $150+gst, for the 3 hour group sessions.
Please email email@example.com for further information regarding dates, times, and course material and outcomes. Or call Gary on 0407 575 236 to discuss in more detail.
Financial Literacy Series – Business Budgeting & Cashflow
Do you know your business’ numbers? Can you interpret what your organisation’s numbers are telling you?
If a key revenue or expenditure item was to change disproportionately from one period to the next, how long would it take for you to notice? Could you improve your profitability, simply by knowing this information sooner?
Do you know the Gross Profit margin on each of your product range?
Can you readily track the percentage of your wages against your turnover? How does this compare with last month / quarter / year?
What is a Balance Sheet? Why is it important to understand this document?
What is a Profit & Loss Statement? Why is it important to understand this document?
What is the value of my Chart of Accounts? How can I customise this information, in order to get more meaningful reports on my business activities?
How can I better monitor my Cashflow to ensure I can ride the peaks and troughs of business throughout the year?
Have you ever discovered that suddenly your running a business, but you have don’t have the financial data available to make informed decisions about what to do next?
In this Half Day Workshop, we will work through the creation of a 12 month, Budget and Cashflow projection. While doing this, we will work through the above mentioned financial literacy terms and concepts.
Who should attend?
Business owners, Finance Managers, Bookkeepers, Accounts Staff, who are involved in the preparation and analysis of a business budget and/or cashflow projection
What will be covered?
By the end of this session, participants will:
- understand the components of a Profit and Loss report
- understand the components of a Balance Sheet report
- Create their own budget for the coming 12-24 months
- Create their own Cashflow projections for the coming 12-24 months
- Have an ongoing business tool that will allow them to update and create future budgets and cashflow models
When: Thursday, 30 January 2020. 8.30am – 12.30pm
Where: 4/12 Bowers Road South, Everton Hills Qld 4053
Price: $199 or $169 Early Bird (if booked by 31/12/19) Click here to book.
Want more information?
Email Gary at firstname.lastname@example.org for an obligation free chat about your needs and how suitable this course will be for you.
When ready to book, click here.